Broker Relation Manager
General Job Functions:
The role is meant to take prime responsibility for pipeline and relationship management with major brokers and independently drive the broker administration process.
- Effectively manage broker administration and broker file maintenance
- Monitor and control local adherence to commission Tables. Improve submission and quote ratio of agreed broker managed target list and regular update of broker accounts, bottom-up planning of broker accounts.
- Scheduling and chairing regular development meetings and capability pitches in order to actively managed the pipeline of renewals and new business prospects, contact mapping, contributing towards the planning and hosting of broker hospitality events.Act as point of access to broker enquiries
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- At least 5 years experience in Broker Relations jobs with 2 years experience as a Manager
- Must work well with people across all levels and has a sense of cooperation and teamwork
- Professional, has initiative and with integrity
- Can work under stress and not cave into pressure
- Above average oral and written communication skills using the English and Cebuano language
- Numeracy and ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- Proficient in computer applications and business machines