General Job Functions:
- The role of the Head for Corporate Finance is to maximize bottom-line opportunities for the group of companies and the individual businesses under its helm.
- The position holder provides guidance towards the financial stability and soundness of the individual business within the group, as well as the consolidated picture at the top management and holdings company level.
- The position holder is responsible for coordinating with the operational SBU Finance teams on financial planning, analysis, reporting, and taking the lead on best practices. He/she clearly communicates warning signals on financial risks seen and recommends strategies.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 8-10 Year(s) of working experience in the financial investment, accounting and finance
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Strong understanding on financial reports, analytical method, financial data tools and budgeting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills