Project Development Supervisor
General Job Functions:
The key responsibilities of a Project Development Supervisor are to propose strategic projects in response to any improvements, optimization, and growth opportunities, and to support the SBU Head by leading the development of selected projects.
- Implement robust programs for all projects, with appropriate change control processes. Regularly review and update project programs, and report significant variances to the SBU Head.
- Responsible for driving project timelines and costs.
- Negotiate contracts, agreements and other project development documents with outside parties
- Become familiar with all project documentation, regulatory requirements and milestones, and monitoring project progress against those requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business Administration or related field
- At least 3 years experience in Project Development Jobs gained from real estate
- Above average oral and written communication skills using the English and Cebuano language
- Numeracy and ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- Proficient in computer applications and business machines
- Must work well with people across all levels and has a sense of cooperation and teamwork
- Professional has initiative and with integrity
- Can work under stress and not cave in to pressure